We say it so often
- when a waitress gives us good service
- when a customer buys our product
- when someone gives us a helping hand.
Sometimes we show as well
as say our thanks
- when we leave a small tip
- when we send a little gift to a friend or hostess
- when we give that warm, sincere hand-shake.
I'd like to show my
appreciation to you by telling you something that is of far greater
value. It is simply that the greatest gift in the world can be yours for
That gift is the
friendship of my best friend - Jesus Christ. He took away my sin and
guilt and gives me joy and peace. I serve him with loving obedience and
find in Him my life, my hope, my everything!
He invites you, "Come
unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
He saves; He keeps; He satisfies!
Introducing Him to you is the best way that I can say. . .